lunedì 2 gennaio 2012

D: cosa (non) ho letto!

Ma io mi sono appena accorta della cosa più bella del mondo.
I was made to walk out into the swimming pool area where, I discovered, Sherlock was waiting. The voice in my ear, which I vaguely recognised, told me to say some stuff - which, I realised, gave the impression that I was behind it all. That I, John Watson, was Moriarty. I could see the look in Sherlock's eyes - a flash of, not anger, but hurt. For a second, he looked like a little, lost child. I should have been horrified that he'd even doubt me for a second but, to be honest, it was so refreshingly human of him. He actually did value our friendship. He did, despite himself, care. Then he saw the explosives on me and he realised what was happening.
E'... Ohfrac, è fanservice. No, scherzavo. E' una cosa bellissima.
Avanti, farò gli auguri di Natale alla BBC l'anno che viene, ed è solo per queste poche frasi. <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento